I am a visual artist/photographer from Jaipur, India. After receiving my education in architecture, I pursued photography as a full time career. An avid lover of art, beauty and design, my work usually revolves around the same. The desire of making something unique and not adhering to one genre has made me work on assignments of varied nature. One day I am documenting architecture and the next day I am engrossed in capturing a wedding – working in such diverse situations has always helped me learn and grow both as a person and as a photographer. Currently, I am loving the learning process and the journey and hoping that during this process I would really find myself.
My work has been featured on many websites and pages such as Wedding Sutra, Triumph Motorcycles India, Wacom India etc.
- 2017 – Top 10 Wedding Photographer in Jaipur by Zankyou Weddings
- 2017 – Designer Spotlight by Wacom India
- 2016 – Top 10 Wedding Photographer in Jaipur by Tell you what Jaipur
- 2015 – Finest wedding portfolio in India by Canvera
- 2015 – Winner of “Beauty In Everything “ by Light and Life Academy ,Ooty
- 2014 – Winner of “Life In Pink City” by Jaipur Art Festival