I am a visual artist/photographer from Jaipur, India. After receiving my education in architecture, I pursued photography as a full time career. An avid lover of art, beauty and design, my work usually revolves around the same. The desire of making something unique and not adhering to one genre has made me work on assignments of varied nature. Expressing the state of mind in reciprocation towards memories ,feelings and emotions by use of visual narratives is what interests me the most.
“No theme ,only responses ” serve as the foundation of my practice as it grants me the freedom to have different yet unique approaches.
What I seek is an initial response towards the composition.
Predominantly working with photography ,graphic art and digital collages, I try to create a perspective that is influenced by architecture, fantasy , dreams and nature.
Artistic Approach :
” No theme, Only responses”
” Mixed bag and Multiple Personalities”
- 2019 – Artworks Exhibited at Saatchi Screen Project ,Saatchi Gallery London
- 2018 – Weddingsutra Favourite Wedding Photographer
- 2018 – Gold Medal Eyewin International Photography Awards (Sports Category), Alliance Française de Delhi, Silver Medal Eyewin International Photography Awards (Nature Category), Alliance Française de Delhi , Honorable Mention, (Photomanipulation Category), Alliance Française de Delhi
- 2017 – Top 10 Wedding Photographer in Jaipur by Zankyou Weddings
- 2017 – Designer Spotlight by Wacom India
- 2016 – Top 10 Wedding Photographer in Jaipur by Tell you what Jaipur
- 2015 – Finest wedding portfolio in India by Canvera
- 2015 – Winner of “Beauty In Everything “ by Light and Life Academy ,Ooty
- 2014 – Winner of “Life In Pink City” by Jaipur Art Festival